Here at We Are All Wonder Women we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the products and services you have requested from us. This includes emails from us containing our newsletter and other marketing such as promotions and offers. We will only collect personal information about you with your awareness and permission. Any personal information which you provide to us and/or which we obtain about you will be kept secure and confidential using appropriate technical measures and by ensuring any employees are trained and aware of how to protect your personal information. We will not disclose any information about our customers to third parties unless we have your permission to do so. All customer information retained is done so in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You can unsubscribe at any time via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we need
We Are All Wonder Women will be what’s known as the ‘Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special types of information or location based information. This does however include name and email.
Why we need it
We need to know your basic personal data in order to provide you with notice writing and analysis services in line with this overall contract. We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need in order to provide and oversee this service to you.
What we do with it
All the personal data we process is processed by our staff in the UK however for the purposes of the services mentioned above. No third parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so. We assume that any data you provide to us will be true, complete and accurate in all respects and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to it. We will only collect personal information which is necessary to provide you with our services, or to provide customer services, respond to complaints, and for communication purposes. By this we mean we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, events, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided. Occasionally we may contact you for market research purposes. We may also use the information to customise the website according to your interests. To opt out of this, please email us at email@example.com.
How long we keep it
If you have purchased services from We Are All Wonder Women, we are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed. We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected in order to provide you services as outlined below, to conduct our legitimate business interests, or where otherwise required by law.
Your information we use for marketing purposes will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. This information is not shared with third purposes and you can unsubscribe at any time via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your rights?
If at any point you believe the information we process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and even have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us on email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Data Confidentiality Agreement
In preservation of your data confidentiality, We are all Wonder Women shall use all reasonable commercial efforts to:
- preserve the confidentiality and avoid the disclosure of your Confidential Information (defined below), unless strictly required otherwise by law;
- limit access to your Confidential Information to those of its employees or agents granted access rights by you through use of the Services (as defined in the Terms & Conditions), unless requested otherwise by you in writing or email;
- not at any time disclose, give, or transmit (in any manner or form or for any purpose) your Confidential Information to any person, party, firm, or corporation other than you except as specified in this Data Confidentiality Agreement or the Terms & Conditions, and unless required by law;
- immediately notify you in the event of any disclosure which is required by law;
- not use any Confidential Information in any way other than for the purpose of providing the Services to you and the utilisation of these Services by you in accordance with the Terms & Conditions (“Purpose”) without your permission;
- ensure that all We are all Wonder Women employees or agents (freelancers) to whom your Confidential Information is disclosed are legally bound to keep your Confidential Information confidential and not to use the Confidential Information except for the Purpose. “Confidential Information” means all of your Data (as defined in the Terms & Conditions) stored using the Services, or any other proprietary information created through use of the Services.